Tell Your Story!
NAGC announces its “Call for Speakers” for the 2012 Communications School, Government Communicators: Telling America’s Stories, in Arlington, VA, June 5-8, 2012. We are looking for half-day pre-conference training workshops and 60-minute breakout session presentations.
Topic areas of interest:
- Working with Media
- Responding to negative press
- Strategic Communication Plans
- Communicating on Sensitive Topics
- Contingency Plans & Preparing for Disaster
- Emerging Technologies
- 508 Compliance
- Advances in Social Media
- In-House Photography & Video Production
- Old School & Traditional Communications Tools
- Creative Storytelling
- Understanding Generational Differences
- Surviving the Approval Chain
- In-House Style Guides
·Download the abstract submission application at www.nagconline.org. Submit your presentation abstract by 5pm ET on December 9, 2011.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know a great speaker? If you have heard a great speaker on one or more of these topic areas of interest let us know at email@example.com. Please try and provide as much contact information as possible with your speaker recommendation.
NAGC: Good Communication…Good Government
Mark your calendar:
June 5-8, 2012 – NAGC Communications School, Sheraton National Hotel, Arlington, VA